If you were a part of the open beta of Ninjala this week, you might have noticed how fashion thinking the title is, and how you can dress your character up to match your personality.
With this in mind, Switch dataminers LeanYoshi and OatmealDome have discovered evidence of a collaborative event potentially coming to the game.
— Tails' Channel – Sonic the Hedgehog News & Updates (@TailsChannel) April 29, 2020
Assuming this is going to happen, there’ll be cosmetic items such as masks, clothing, and even stickers, but as this isn’t confirmed yet, take it with a pinch of salt.
The same dataminers also found evidence of micro-transactions in the form of “Jala” currency and gacha mechanics.
– In-game currency purchasable via microtransactions called “Jala” and a “Ninjala Pass”
– There is a Gumball Machine (basically gacha) that gives you “special items”
– “Jala is valid for 150 days from the day of purchase”
– “Purchase Jala, exchange Jala for items, or purchase a Ninjala Pass”
– “Before buying Jala, be sure to get permission from your parents or buy it together!”
– Jala expiration after 150 days appears to be Japan only
– Gumball Machine: “10 items will be drawn, but special items will be included in the lineup of the 1st drawing only. You can only obtain one special item. Once you’ve obtained a special item, no special items will appear in subsequent drawings.”