KK Games have announced that their FPS Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare is feature-complete and available to purchase now.
The title has been in Early Access for over a year and a half and has seen various along the development, which we reviewed the latest update here.
Freeman: Guerrilla started life as a much smaller scale game, starting out as an FPS with a strategy and RPG twist, but has since changed to be more of a guerrilla warfare simulator, allowing the player to train and manage fighters.
The main features of Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare are:
– One of the most unique features is that you are not only commanding your squads on the strategy map, but also go to fight with them in the first-person mode. The player needs to act as both a commander and a soldier to fight a non-stop intense battle.
– Conquering and managing towns in order to finance your war machine.
– In-depth trading system with the option of designing your own trading routes and protecting your trading convoys from enemy ambushes.
– Companions who can act as hero soldiers or as generals who help defend, attack, and manage cities.
– Ability to join other factions’ combat or call reinforcement from allies to assist your battle.
– Immersive game lore which can be discovered through dialogues with NPCs.
-Full modding support: Our game supports full modding. We have designed a set of easy-to-learn modding tools for modders to mod the game. The tools will be available after full release. Possible mods of this game can be world war mods, sci-fi mods, etc.