With Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War now revealed, here’s a look at every confirmed scorestreak in Treyarch’s upcoming shooter.
Scorestreaks have been one of the most talked-about aspects following Black Ops Cold War’s confirmed return, and with Treyarch confirming an overhaul formula for earning the perks, people have been waiting to see what they will be dealing with.
Despite the changes to how they are earned, many will be familiar to the main streaks that will be on offer, however, a few new ones seem to have emerged, like the Air Patrol streak which appears an incredibly effective way to prevent opposition scorestreaks from dominating the skies.
All Black Ops Cold War Scorestreaks (so far)
- RC-XD: 600 score, 90 secs cooldown
- Spy Plane: 800 score, 90 secs cooldown
- Artillery: 1900 score, 90 secs cooldown
- Napalm Strike: 2400 score, 90 secs cooldown
- Air Patrol: 2750 score, 90 secs cooldown
- War Machine: 3150 score, 90 secs cooldown
- Attack Helicopter: 3750 score, 90 secs cooldown
- Chopper Gunner: 6000 score, 90 secs cooldown
It’s worth remembering that this list is in no way a final list, there can be more added, and even have the score needed to unlock these streaks changed.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is set to drop on November 13.